Monday, 22 January 2024 – 5-6pm
The National NHS Muslim Network welcomes all of our Muslim colleagues, allies and friends to our Celebrating World Religion Day Event.
The theme for our event is Peace.
World Religion Day takes place every January, aiming to celebrate our respective faiths, and helping to promote understanding and peace between people from different religions.
The event will be hosted by our multi award-winning Co-Chairs and supported by:
- Chris Hopson, Chief Strategy Officer, NHS England
- Abu Bakr Banaras, Head of Islamic Advice, National NHS Muslim Network
- Tanya Malik, Co-Chair, NHS Christian Staff Network, NHS England
- Nicole Wigdortz, Co-Chair Jewish Society, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Kartar Singh Bring, Head of Chaplaincy, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust & Leicestershire Partnership Trust
- Shiv Pande, Founder Chairman, Liverpool Faith Network and Merseyside Faith Council
We look forward to welcoming you all.
To attend please become a member.