The National NHS Muslim Network are excited to invite you to our Virtual Eid Al-Fitr Celebration Event!
Date: Thursday, 27 April 2023
The event will be facilitated by the Co-Chairs of the network, and will include the following speakers:
- Chris Hopson, Chief Strategy Officer, Executive Sponsor of the NHS Muslim Network, NHS England
- Sajjad Mushtaq, Head of Network Visibility and Events, NHS Muslim Network
- Helen Campbell, Head of Allyship, Wellbeing and Talent Development, NHS Muslim Network
- Dr Masood Nazir, GP Partner, Medical Director Integrated Care and Chief Clinical Information Officer, NHS Birmingham and Solihull (BSOL) ICB
- Cameron Pacey, Career Development Facilitator, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
We extend a very special invite to all of our wonderful allies who took part in the #NHSRamadanChallenge.
A calendar invite will be sent to all our members. Click here to become a member.
We look forward to welcoming you all!