Are you looking for a new career or a secondment opportunity in strategy and policy?
On Tuesday 20 April, NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE/I) will be holding a free virtual career fair, where you can find out more about strategy and policy roles within our organisation.
The fair — which will take place between 12 – 1pm — will offer people of all backgrounds, experience and education levels the opportunity to hear from a panel of NHSE/I strategy and policy colleagues about what their roles entail, the skills they look for when recruiting and the routes they took to get where they are today.
- To hear first-hand experiences of working in our organisation from a panel of NHSE/I employees, who come from range of different bands and work across a wide variety of briefs.
- To put your questions to our panellists about strategy and policy roles within the NHS.
- To hear more about navigating the NHS Jobs application process, including ‘top tips’ to support you when completing our application form.
- To hear about the NHS People Plan and the NHS People Promise, and how we’re committed to making the NHS a great place to work.
- To hear about the fascinating strategy and policy work taking place within NHSE/I and how that work translates to patient care on the front line.
The session will be hosted on Microsoft Teams and we’ll share the full agenda and joining details via email the day before the event.
Book your place now via the NHSE/I website.Virtual career fairFree