The National NHS Muslim Network (hosted by NHS England) are holding an in-person Eid Al-Fitr Celebration and Learning Event:
Date: Tuesday, 2 May 2023
Location: Central London location (full details and exact location will be sent to all ticket holders)
Accessibility: Venue is fully accessible – upon confirmation of your ticket, we will also provide you with an accessibility guide on how to get there.
The event will be facilitated by the Co-Chairs of the network.
- Amanda Pritchard – Chief Executive, NHS England
- Chris Hopson – Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Sponsor of the NHS Muslim Network, NHS England
- Em Wilkinson-Brice – National Director for People, NHS England
- Kenye Karemo – Director of Education, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Sultan Wahid – Deputy Director of People and Organisational Effectiveness, Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- Wasia Shahain – Senior EDI Manager, South East London Integrated Care Board
- Athar Khan – Associate Director EDI & Wellbeing, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Helen Campbell – Head of Allyship, Wellbeing and Talent Development, NHS Muslim Network
A private link to book tickets will be emailed to all members of the NHS Muslim Network later tonight.
Please do not forward the link to anyone.
This event is for NHS Employees only, please bring your NHS ID with you on the day.
One ticket per person.
Tickets will be limited and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.