The NHS Muslim Network are excited to invite you all to our virtual Eid Al-Adha Celebration and Learning Event, being held on Tuesday, 19 July 2022, from 6-7pm on MS Teams!
Hosted by our new Co-Chairs, we are very excited to be joined on the day by some AMAZING guest speakers! Everyone is welcome, don’t miss out. We look forward to welcoming you all!
Hosted by our new Co-Chairs:
- Halima Dagia – BAME Strategy Project Lead. Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Riyaz Patel – WRES Implementation Lead (Analytics). NHS England
- Shohail Shaikh – Talent Management and Organisational Development (OD) Consultant / “Let it out” Service Lead. South East London Integrated Care Board (SELICB)
Our guest speakers
- Amanda Pritchard – Chief Executive, NHS England
- Em Wilkinson-Brice – National Director for People, NHS England
- Dr Habib Naqvi – Director, NHS Race and Health Observatory
- Angela Paradise – Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development, South East London Integrated Care Board (SELICB)
- Kenye Karemo – Director of Workforce Development, Education, and Research, Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Wasia Shahain – Senior Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager, South East London Integrated Care Board (SELICB)
- Ihtishaam Malik – Outgoing Co-Chair. NHS Muslim Network
- Zainab Garba Sani – Outgoing Co-Chair. NHS Muslim Network