Thursday, 1 February 2024: 5-6pm
The National NHS Muslim Network welcomes all of our Muslim colleagues, allies and friends to our Celebrating World Hijab Day Event.
The theme for our event is Veiled in Strength.
World Hijab Day is an annual event that takes place on 1 February each year to raise awareness about the hijab and tackle stereotypes associated with Muslim women who choose to wear a Hijab.
The event will be hosted by our multi award-winning Co-Chairs and supported by:
- Zara Mohammed, Secretary-General, Muslim Council of Britain
- Uzma Rafique, Muslim Chaplain, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- Sherifat Muhmmad Kamal, Specialists Pharmacist NHS, Community Pharmacies and PCN
- Selina Ullah, Chair, Derbyshire Health Foundation Trust
- Aisha Chaudhary, Director of Culture and Inclusion, Lancashire & South Cumbria ICB
We look forward to welcoming you all.
To attend please become a member.